Inadequate Lighting Hazards
Dim lighting in a stairwell or hallway can result in a serious slip-and-fall accident. In a parking lot or sidewalk leading to a building, lack of light could provide cover to a violent criminal.
People who have suffered injuries due to inadequate lighting hazards deserve compensation for their financial losses, pain and suffering, and other losses. At Ted B. Lyon & Associates, injured people have a strong advocate. We seek full compensation and justice for victims of property owner negligence.
Call us today at 800-TedLyon for a free initial consultation.
A Comprehensive Legal Effort
When you choose us to handle your case, our Dallas inadequate lighting accident lawyers will act quickly to build a strong and successful case for you. Some of the issues we will investigate include the following:
- What could the property owner have done that would have prevented your injuries?
- What are the possible sources of insurance compensation?
- Did a third party contribute to the accident?
- What is the full extent of your injuries and the financial resources you need to pay for medical care and rehabilitation services?
- What is the fair value of your noneconomic losses, such as pain and suffering and emotional distress?
Our careful case preparation methods and assertive negotiation skills often place us in a position to obtain superior settlements for our clients without the need for a trial. If it is necessary however, we will be ready to undertake aggressive litigation to obtain results for you.
Ted B. Lyon & Associates wants to help you obtain the medical care and compensation you need to rebuild your life.
No Recovery, No Fee
Ted B. Lyon & Associates accepts premises liability and wrongful death cases on contingency. You will owe an attorney fee only if we obtain compensation for you.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
To schedule a free consultation with a lawyer about an injury case by poor lighting, call Ted B. Lyon & Associates at 800-TedLyon or contact us online.