Location: Mesquite, Texas
Email: Email Me
Christy re-joined Ted Lyon & Associates in 2016 after graduating from Texas A&M University School of Law in 2015. Christy worked at Ted Lyon & Associates back in the early 2000’s as a senior litigation paralegal alongside Ted and other excellent trial lawyers in the firm to bring many multi-million dollar cases to completion. She grew up in the Dallas area and holds a bachelor’s degree from Texas A&M University-Commerce. She also worked full time as a paralegal with the support of her 2 children, awesome husband and many valued family members while attending law school at night.
Christy brings with her over 20 years of experience as a senior litigation paralegal with many accolades. She carried into law school two Board Certifications as a Paralegal, (Civil Trial Law 2004 & Personal Injury Trial Law 2002) and passed the Paralegal Advanced Competency Exam in 1997. She spent many years active as a member in the State Bar of Texas Paralegal Division and in the Dallas Area Paralegal Association as the Community Service/Pro Bono chairperson and chairperson of the Personal Injury/ Medical Malpractice Section.
Christy enjoys speaking to upcoming Paralegal students, presenting Continuing Legal Education seminars, and mentoring Paralegals. With her extensive track record as a senior litigation/double board certified paralegal, she brings many years of dedication to the legal field, practical trial and litigation experience as well as the personal attention and interaction our clients deserve.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Texas, 2016
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2017
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2017
- Texas A&M University School of Law (formerly Texas Wesleyan University School of Law), Fort Worth, Texas – 2015
- Texas A&M Commerce
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Mesquite Bar Association, Member
- Texas Aggie Bar Association, Member
- Texas Bar College, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member