Email: Email Me
Richard Mann joined Ted B. Lyon & Associates in 2011 after graduating from the University of Texas School of Law at Austin. Since that time Richard has been the attorney primarily responsible for multiple cases that have resulted in substantial high dollar recoveries in the practice areas of fraud/deceptive trade practices, wrongful death, and catastrophic injuries including burn victims. Richard is also heavily involved in False Claims Act/Qui Tam litigation.
While in law school Richard was a leader and member of the Christian Legal Society, a member of the UT Law Board of Advocates, and a member of the Texas Oil and Gas Law Society. Prior to law school, Richard served as a Christian youth minister as well as the director of a non-profit center for troubled teens.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Fraud/Deceptive Trade Practices
- False Claims Act/Qui Tam Litigation
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rising Star by Super Lawyers 2018 – 2021
* Rising Stars / Super Lawyers is an attorney rating services by Thomson Reuters.