Premises Liability Lawyer Serving Dallas and Fort Worth
Premises Liability Claim
Property owners have a duty to properly manage, supervise and operate their properties to prevent unnecessary risk of harm to others. If you have been injured due to a property owners’ negligence, you may have a basis to obtain compensation through a premises liability claim, which is a type of personal injury claim.
If you or a family member has been injured due to a property owner’s negligence, contact an experienced personal injury lawyer at The Law Firm of Ted B. Lyon & Associates. We handle a wide range of premises liability claims, including:
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Injuries from falling objects
- Injuries resulting from building code violations
- Stairwell falls
- Collapsed decks and structures
- Negligent security measures
- Fire and smoke inhalation injuries
- Swimming pool injuries and drownings
- Other residential and commercial property injuries
We represent clients throughout the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. For a free consultation with a personal injury attorney at our firm, call our law office in Dallas, Texas, at 800-TedLyon.
Proving Liability in a Premises Liability Case
To prevail in a premises liability claim, a plaintiff must be able to establish that a property owner has been negligent. While property owners are not required to make their property accident proof, they are required to take appropriate steps to mitigate known and reasonably foreseeable dangers.
With several decades of experience, our attorneys know how to properly analyze premises liability claims to determine if you may have a viable cause of action. We know what questions to ask, and we understand how to investigate the cause of property accidents. For example:
- If you were injured in a slip-and-fall accident, did the property owner fail to properly address wet or slippery conditions, broken stairwell railings or other serious dangers?
- If you were injured at a bar, hotel, parking lot, concert or event, did the property owner fail to take adequate security measures?
- If you were injured by a dangerous property condition, did the property owner fail to take adequate precautions that may have prevented your accident?
By asking these and other questions, we are often able to identify possible theories of recovery that can be used to the advantage of our clients. Our priority in each case is to maximize our client’s recovery.
Contact Us: Texas Trial Lawyers For Texas Victims
To speak with one of our experienced Dallas premises liability attorneys, call 800-TedLyon or contact us by email. We handle all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. Home and hospital consultations are available if you are unable to visit our office. We service all areas of North Texas, including Plano, Richardson, Carrollton and Grand Prairie.