Email: Email Me
Dennis Weitzel has spent the last 38 years trying toxic tort, product liability, and wrongful death cases in Texas and across the country. Dennis has tried, as lead attorney, cases to verdict on issues involving personal injury, mesothelioma, wrongful death, and job-site accidents.
Dennis is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law and Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He has been elected a Life Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation and elected to the Dallas Chapter of the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), serving for several years on the Executive Committee. Dennis has been named a Super Lawyer in the area of plaintiff’s product liability by Thomson Reuters and has received the highest AV rating for competency and ethics by Martindale-Hubbell, a nationwide directory of attorneys.
Dennis has been active in Dallas on the Boards of the Parkland Hospital Foundation and the Union Gospel Mission. Dennis is a third generation Texas attorney; and he and his wife Lori have five children.
Areas of Practice
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Honors and Awards
- Texas Bar Foundation, Elected a Life Fellow
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), Elected to the Dallas Chapter
- Super Lawyer, Product Liability, A Thomson Reuters company
- AV Preeminent rating, Competency and Ethics, Martindale-Hubbell
Pro Bono Activities
- Parkland Hospital Foundation
- Union Gospel Mission
* Super Lawyers is an attorney rating service by Thomson Reuters