Choosing the right personal injury lawyer can have an enormous effect on the outcome of your case. At The Law Firm of Ted B. Lyon & Associates, we have been helping victims receive fair compensation for their injuries in personal injury lawsuits since the 1970s. Our decades of experience have taught us the ins and outs of personal injury laws.
We have successfully assisted individuals and families in personal injury cases related to:
- Automobile accidents
- Birth injury trauma
- Brain injuries and trauma
- Building defects
- Chemical exposure
- Environmental torts
- Fires and explosions
- Fractures and dislocations
- Home owner injuries
- Medications and drug injuries
- Medical negligence and malpractice
- Motorcycle accidents
- Neck, spinal cord, and back injuries
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Paraplegic injuries
- Premises liability
- Products liability
- Quadriplegic injuries
- Railroad crossing injuries
- Severe burn injuries
- Toxic torts
- Train accidents
- Work-related injuries
- Other accidents and injuries
Types of Personal Injury Cases
Most personal injury lawsuits fall under the two categories listed below:
- Negligence means the person who caused the injury did not do it intentionally. However, their carelessness led to the injury. Most car accidents are the result of negligence.
- Intentional torts, as the name implies, happens when a person intends to commit a wrongful act. Many times an intentional tort is punishable under criminal law as well, such as when assault, battery, or any type of physical abuse occurs.
If you are considering filing a personal injury lawsuit due to the negligent or intentionally harmful actions of someone else, contact an attorney who understands Texas injury law.
Located in the Dallas – Fort Worth Metropolitan Area, The Law Firm of Ted B. Lyon & Associates proves that you do not need to travel to the heart of a big city for outstanding legal representation. We provide attentive, highly individualized care to all our clients without the stress or hassle of making your way to a downtown law office. We serve personal injury clients in Fort Worth, the standard metropolitan statistical area of Dallas, and areas throughout the state of Texas.
Reach out to our office at 866-503-4864-or fill in our online contact form-for a free initial consultation. We operate on a contingency fee basis for all personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits and make home or hospital visits for clients unable to reach our office.